- Serving Small entrepreneurs
- Multi-billion dollar corporations
Plastech serves a wide variety of customers ranging from small
entrepreneurs working out of their homes, to multi-billion dollar
corporations throughout the United States. Through our customers
Plastech manufactures products for use in industries from medical,
electronic, sporting goods, retail display items and much more.
our fast moving, high-tech society, the use of CNC for machining
and injection molding for plastics has proven itself to be the
technology for the present and the future.
Whether your needs include the technology of the current plastics
available today through injection molding or the technology used
in machine work, the employees at Plastech are interested in assisting
both the small entrepreneur and the large corporations in reaching
their product development and manufacturing goals.
As PlasTech takes a look into the future and expands its vision
and goals, we will continue to broaden our strengths in the manufacturing
market. Our goals are to continue to give our customers high quality
manufacturing, and our vision is to:
- Continue to expand our facility.
- Purchase additional molding machines in order to keep up with
the changing technology.
- Expand the Model Shop by adding an additional CNC machine
which will be capable of manufacting long runs as well as short
- Continue to improve quality by working toward ISO 9000 quality
- Focus on customer needs and requirements while never losing
sight of service and professionalism.
Molding | Tool & Die
| Sheet Metal Work
| Model Work | Tools
| About Us | Contact
Copyright 2005 Plas Tech, Inc.. All Rights Reserved